Purchasing requirements: Ammunition buyer must be over the age of 21 years to purchase pistol ammo, 18 years for rifle ammo, and never have been convicted of a felony or adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution. All state, local and federal laws apply. By placing an order on this website you certify that you can legally purchase, receive and own ammunition. Please do not attempt purchase if you are prohibited from buying the item in your area.
The Gun Control Act (GCA), codified at 18 U.S.C. 922(g), makes it unlawful for certain categories of persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess ammunition, to include any person:
- convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;
- who is a fugitive from justice;
- who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act, codified at 21 U.S.C. § 802);
- who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution;
- who is an illegal alien or, except as provided in 18 U.S.C. 922(y)(2), has been admitted to the U.S. under a nonimmigrant visa;
- who has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
- who has renounced his or her United States citizenship;
- who is subject to a court order restraining the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of the intimate partner; or
- who has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
No sales to New York, Maine, California, Massachusetts, Alaska, Hawaii, Washington DC, or City of Chicago. No exceptions.
Attention Combat Disabled Veterans Surplus customers: Please upload a picture of your required documentation in checkout. Acceptable documentation is an FFL dealer’s license by itself (not including type 03 C&R licenses), or a valid CT permit to carry a pistol or revolver, or a valid CT long gun eligibility certificate.
Illinois residents must provide an image of their FOID card and a copy of a second state issued ID when they place an order. There is a section in the checkout form to upload an image file of the FOID card which is required. If you have difficulties uploading the FOID please contact us through the contact center.
Our system charges credit cards when the order is shipped, and if you make a purchase and are from an area listed above your order will be canceled and refund will be less up to 10% fee to cover the lost costs from the attempted transaction.
****Any person who exports a firearm or ammunition without an export license from either the Department of Commerce or the
Department of State, as applicable, is subject to a fine of not more than $1,000,000 and up to 20 years imprisonment.****