.380 Auto powder pulled down from 100 grain plated and 95 grain FMJ bullets. You will have to work up a load for this powder.
Powder comes in 8LB jugs and there will be a $37.50 Haz-mat fee plus shipping. A direct signature is required for powder.
Customer assumes all liability for care and use of this Hazardous Material NA 3178 – 4.1
NO REFUNDS ON SMOKELESS POWDER (ALL SALES FINAL).
– Buyers and users assume all risk, responsibility and liability whatsoever for any and all injuries (including death), losses or damages to persons or property (including consequential damages), arising from the use of any product or data, whether or not occasioned by seller’s negligence or based on strict liability or principles of indemnity or contribution.
– Pour out only the amount of powder needed for immediate work
– keep powder out of reach of children
– Do not mix powders of different kinds
– Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Storage cabinets should be self-venting, allowing combustible gasses to escape and should be constructed of insulating materials to protect powders from heat
– Do not smoke where powder is stored and while reloading
– Keep powder away from electrical machinery that could produce sparks
– Keep powder away from other combustible materials or flammable liquids
– Check the powder measure each time to make sure the settings haven’t been changed
– Clean up spilled powder with a brush NOT a vacuum
– Keep powder away from heat, open flame, and sparks. Avoid impact and friction.
— Minimize inhalation and skin contact